Friday, April 01, 2005

Conference Level

I just realized that I haven't told you about the second level in Bible Bowl. We got to go on to the Third one and we have been studying like crazy. I have tons of resources to study from.
  1. Fill in the blanks
  2. A copy of the book of Acts in the New King James Version
  3. Question answer cards
  4. A DVD of the book of Acts in the New International Version ( Just so that I now what happens in the book better. Even though We are supposed to use the New King James Version)
  5. A CD set of the entire Bible in the New King James Version
  6. A set of outline cards
  7. A stack of green cards with one verse on each card that I am supposed to put in order
  8. A checklist of things that I am supposed to do
  9. A huge pile of papers
  10. And a set of headings to put the Green cards in
tomorrow Is the third level. If we can get past this one we will go to Michigan!

No comments: